Interview on the Mark Haney ShowSeptember 13, 2018
Hey, got stress?September 26, 2018
5 new beliefs that will change the quality of your life and mindset:
- Become growth minded: see every problem or challenge as an opportunity to grow. Invest more time in yourself and how you can change to increase your level of joy and success.
- Become goal-oriented. Goals will increase your feeling of success and happiness. Our brains will release powerful-feel good hormones when we set goals for ourselves and then take action to reach them. Take time every day to review where you are, where you want to go, and what you can do that day to progress.
- I can manage my thoughts and emotions so that they do not steal my joy or inner peace. I accept that I my authentic self would not produce guilt, shame, blame or fear and that any of these disempowering thoughts do not serve me.
- I will stay in joy “in spite” of anything that life throws me. I accept that I cannot please everyone and that no one is free from suffering. I will continuously cultivate resilience, trust, and faith to get me through the darkest of seasons.
- I am completely responsible for how I experience life. I must generate the energy and discipline needed to stay on the path to emotional and physical well-being. I will not rely on motivation and will simply choose the right habits regardless of how I feel. I know everyone does the best they can and focusing on how others live their life will only steal my joy.
Take a listen to my latest interview on the Greater Life podcast… I had a blast with the host Bryan Clarke talking about how we can re-write the rules and experience more joy! Click here to listen now!